Welcome to Lewiston Elementary School! We are happy you have chosen to enroll your student in our school!
Students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019, in order to enroll in Kindergarten. Students whose fifth birthday falls between September 2 and December 2 qualify for our two-year Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program.
When you come to the school to register, please bring the following:
- Completed, signed registration packet (available at the school office)
- Your child's birth certificate (for first time enrollment in the District)
- Your child's up-to-date immunization record (for first time enrollment in the District.)
- Your child's Social Security card
- The most recent IEP for your child (if applicable) (for first time enrollment in the District)
- The Physical Exam form (for Kindergarten/1st grade students). This form is required for 1st grade students, but since the form is valid for 18 months, those enrolling in Kindergarten may wish to take care of this requirement at this time.